New Jammies!




 Hello new Jammies! I got to test these cozy pj's recently. and they have been released TODAY! Yay! These are the Itch to Stitch Pine Cove pajamas. They have a crossed over front, dropped shoulders, and tie to close. No buttons! The pants have a nice wide leg and are roomy enough to be comfy. Recommended fabrics are flannel, silk, satin, double gauze, broadcloth, chambray, and cotton lawn. The size range covers everyone- 00 to 40!



The fabric is blue stretch satin (thrifted) and white with blue polka-dot snuggle flannel from Joann Fabric. I couldn't decide if I wanted satin or flannel, so I went with both. That seems a bit unconventional, but it worked since it is a stretch satin and a little softer hand. The size I chose was a 14 for the top and 12 for the pants. I added an inch to the rise of the pants to cover my round tummy and took just a smidge off the hip curve on the pants for a  more personal fit. I also scooped a 1/4 inch out of the crotch. The end result is some pretty awesome sleepwear that I wish I could wear all day!

Read a more about it on the release blog, look at all the great tester photos of all sizes, and grab this pattern while it is on sale this week! Itch to Stitch Pine Cove pajamas!


You may be able to see that I had WAY too much fun with my photos!










Comments